What is a brand ambassador?
Being a brand ambassador doesn’t mean that you’re an accredited diplomat sent by a foreign country. Taking on a brand ambassador role means that you were hired to represent a brand in a positive light, and by doing so you help raise brand awareness and provide consumers with a memorable face-to-face experience. In other words, brand ambassadors are the promotional marketers of the world and without them, ordinary products would lack emotional emphasis.
What does a brand ambassador do?
The number one objective for brand ambassadors is to create a fun and memorable experience for consumers. Check out some of the roles and responsibilities you may be asked to complete.
- Sampling product demos (e.g. high foot traffic areas, within retailers)
- Distributing marketing material (e.g. posters, flyers, pop-ups)
- Sticker bombing (e.g. guerrilla marketing for a record label)
- Sparking word-of-mouth
- Increasing brand awareness by wearing branded uniforms or costumes (branded shirts, branded hats, costumes, etc.)
- Setting up and breaking down events (e.g. tents, tables, banners, etc.)
- Initiating online word-of-mouth
- Posting on message boards (Reddit or Google+ Group)
- Inviting friends (e.g. Facebook events and fan pages)
- Sharing content (e.g. links, flyers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Creating reviews (e.g. Yelp or TripAdvisor)
How much money can you make?
You will be given a link code number to use in your content. When a customer makes a purchase using your code you will receive a percentage of the sales. So the more content you make and the more sales you generate the more you can earn.
How To Get Started