CCW Practice Target
This target was designed for the CCW carrier. This target has an actual sized Center Mass Target and also 4 Speed Drill Targets to help you get faster and better shot placement. Target was designed to be placed at 10-12 feet distance so you can train at common distances for defensive firearms situations. These targets are 8.5" by 14" with room at the bottom for you to write notes.
THE SPEED DRILL:
--Stand about 10-12 feet from target--
1. Start with your gun holstered and covered as in usual concealed carry position.
2. Clear and draw the weapon, fire one shot at target #1, Re holster weapon.
3. Clear and draw the weapon, fire one shot at target #2, Re holster weapon.
4. Clear and draw the weapon, fire one shot at target #3, Re holster weapon.
5. Clear and draw the weapon, fire one shot at target #4, Re holster weapon.
*Start of slow at first to get used to the process and slowly increase your speed. The goal is 1.5 seconds draw to first shot on target.
*As you get better hits on target try increasing or alternating the number of shots per target.